Group, Limo and Bus Policy
For Leoness Cellars to offer you and your guests the "Perfect Wine Experience" we ask that all guests please comply with the following:
- Our guests with group reservations must arrive between the hours of 10am-3pm. Any variance in your arrival time may result in the cancellation of your reservation without notice. Limos and Buses will not be permitted after 3pm. Our Tasting Room opens at 11am, so reservations must also be made if planning to visit before 11am.
- All groups, limos and busses must arrive within 15 minutes of their reservation time. If arriving later than 15 minutes we may not be able to accommodate our guests due to other scheduled reservations. Yet we will try our best to accommodate the group.
Limo Transportation Company's please Request a Reservation: Reservation Request
- Leoness Cellars will not allow Transportation companies without a current and valid Transportation Charter Party Carrier of Passengers (TCP) license number and Responsible Partner Program with the Temecula Wine Growers Association on our property out of consideration for our guest's safety and pleasurable experience.
- Intoxicated guests and/or guests with outside alcohol cannot be admitted, regardless of having a written confirmation as required by California law.
- We greatly value our guest's experience and ask when planning your winery visit that you please consider that Friday, Saturday and Sunday reserverations are limited and fill up quickly.
- Reservations must be made prior to the day of arrival. A confirmation will be e-mailed within 48 hours, and this confirmation must be presented to the parking attendant upon arrival.
- The Limo/Bus policy also applies to guests planning to dine in the Restaurant at Leoness.
- Drivers may drop-off and pick-up guests in the circular drive next to the Tasting Room. On Saturdays and Sundays drivers may drop-off Wine Club members in the parking lot next to our Barrel Room.
- Limo and bus parking is permitted in our upper parking lot (down by the equestrian hitching posts) and our lower Barrel Room dirt road (along the white fence.)